I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A couple sad story

Theres a couple tat are everyday sms.
Everyday the boy is answer the same question until he bored,
"how are u hubby? R u ady bath? eat?
I love u...I miss u...I need u...
Good night hubby. What are u doing now?
I owes want dream about u"

until one night, the boy receive a text msg from his gurl.
Bt he decided 2 read it later bcoz he knw wat will his gurl text about.
He then 4got to reply n then go to sleep.
Then the next day, the gurl mum call him n said tat his gurl was raped n killed last night.
The boy feeling so sad n then he open the msg tat he receive last night.
The mgs contain was:
"hubby, where are u? Theres a stranger tat follow at my back.
I need u 2 come here right now."

so from tis story , theres a lesson tat we learn...
We must appreciated with our couple...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy in the music =]

Background.MyEm0.Com
Cursors