I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

2day n Yesterdsay

2May2010


2day morning out v my dad n mum v go kaya street...
my mum wan buy thing at thr so just stay thr awhile only...
finish buy then go to wisma
i saw many dress i lik...
bt i tel myself can't buy!!! wan save money~
Aisskkk~ =(((((
after that v go to Suria nth at thr "HONG LIAO LIAO" geh...haha
finish shopping then go to Damai yam cha
at last back hum lo...=)




1May2010


2day go Cp v my mum n dad...
dear Vivian at Cp too so i go Hawaii find her n one boy i dn knw cal wat name...><
v at thr hang gai then act her go buy thing n buy my thing too...hehe
after that v need place to sit cox viv wan do some thing so v go kcf...
bt v din order eat just order cola...haha
then her cousin ying ying come find us...
she so tall lik modal...=D
v Vivian...^^

after tat my mum cal me say wan back ady wan me go Hawaii find she...
my mum at hawaii? i thought i listen wrong ady my mum will go thr geh meh...lol
vivian them act me go Hawaii find my mum
then yen cal me she say reach Cp ady...
i wan back jor she baru reach...haha><
bt my mum nt yet wan back so i can act yen awhile
v go c cloth n shoes...
bt just can c can't buy...behtahan larh!!!
hmmm
until......dn knw wat time my mum cal me say wan back le...
then back hum...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy in the music =]

Background.MyEm0.Com
Cursors