I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

monday

Din go sch 2day bt need wake up early too...
wake up on 5:30o'clock...so sleepy la~ @@
Tieng n Yen escape come to my hse play...
they follow bus uncle come to my hse...=]
bt yen sleep late ady so tieng come my hse 1st then 6:3o++++++++yen finally reach jor...haha
v talk talk talk n laugh laugh laugh...XD
bt i feel so sleepy la tieng oso...
u c tis sleeping beuity...Hahaha

then wait my mum n dad wake up v go Damai eat Ban Mee...
so full oh...i WIN v bah yen...hahahaha
then go metro...
after tat back hum wait bus uncle come fetch them back...
yen go to tieng hse v on web awhile only...
thy dn knw giv me TOU PAI tat time...hehehe




have take pic v them bt nt in my phone at tieng phone will upload on fb soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy in the music =]

Background.MyEm0.Com
Cursors