I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year~~

Actually 2day wan go Gundasan v my family bt v all sleep late jor cox yesterday too late sleep le...=.=
so at last din go v change go cp...hehe
Yen n Tieng oso gt go cp too~ Yen cal me watch movie v them...then ok lurh~
my dad n my mum oso wan watch movie bt v watch nt the same movie la...
my dad n mum watch Avatar so me n yen them watch Alvin
after tat v go buy movie ticket finish buy i go find Yen n Tieng go jalan jalan...=D
2day damn many "FAN CHONG''~!!! aiskk something happen at cp....T___T
skip>>>>>>>>>
then v go hawaii yam cha wait the time pass~ untill 2.45o'clock v go watch movie le~

Alvin and the chipmunks...nice n funny...=] after finish movie direct go find my mum le~
cox wan back hum jor...hehe
just lik tat la lazy wan write ady paiseh...haha =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy in the music =]

Background.MyEm0.Com
Cursors