I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

19-3-2011

It's saturday again~
woke up in the morning on 7:30 something
start to prepare myself
猪肠粉 and soya bean was my breakfast...
10:30a.m my bii reach my hum
then v went to cp directly
reach thr v went to cinema buy movie ticket 1st
wait until 12p.m v watch tis
''RANGO''
after movie continue shopping at Cp~
din buy anything at thr...
then v went to Wisma
thr having many sales all half price or buy 1 free 1
i buy a dress at 吸引力...
finish shopping, me n bii start hungry ady
have our lunch at Wisma
after tat went to Lintas on 4:30++
at Lintas square i saw my dear vivian! teeheee
long time din saw her ady...
when 5p.m++ meet up my mum
then bii meet his frens at 929
v my mum yam cha at 家乡生肉面
my mum order 10dumplings for me
i ate it all...><>
6p.m is time to back hum...
tat's all for 2day
nth special right? -.-
*****************************************************
shareblack and white*
capture v my beloved babe <3>
no comment v tis ><
just a stupid pose..hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy in the music =]

Background.MyEm0.Com
Cursors