I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy B'day to my k mui Jing Yi~^^

me n Jing Yi...^^

Actually Tis picha is long time ago take one~

tat time v just Form1...nw both of us form3 ady...

So fast~long time no see her jor~

Cox nw she stay at England...

still remember last time when she tel me she wan go to England

mayb nt back KK le~ tat time dn no y i cry jor...

reli feel so ''she bu de''~

cox v owes 2gether go skull go yam cha go church go each other hum go many place~

still remember gt ppl say v seem lik sis owes 2gether~ Haha

dn no u still remember or nt...=]

Nw me n Franicca them will wait u back to KK~

wait some day to meet u again...=]

2day is ur birthday so wish u can happy owes...

Stay pretty + cute...HahaXx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JING YI~

Tat all~ Miss u~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoy in the music =]

Background.MyEm0.Com
Cursors